Downtown beach parking can sometimes be a challenge, but your 2023 annual beach parking pass is now available online. The $150 annual fee will allow you to park at any of the following locations:
- City beach parking lots from Beach Boulevard to 6th Street
- The parking meters along Pacific Coast Highway and Beach Boulevard
- The metered parking lots between Goldenwest Street and Seapoint Street
- The parking lot adjacent to the Warner Avenue Fire Station
- The Main promenade Parking Structure at 200 Main Street (you will still pull a ticket to enter the structure)
WHERE AND WHEN IS THE PARKING PASS NOT VALID?
Keep in mind, there are some areas where the annual parking pass is NOT valid, including:
- At the Strand Parking Structure
- On street parking between 10:30 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Parking on Main Street at residential or business meters
- In Duke’s Valet designated areas
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR A PARKING PASS
Details on the parking passes are available on the city website here. Please plan on providing:
- Your license plate number
- The year, make, and model of your vehicle
Discounts are available for senior citizens, military veterans with an honorable discharge, and disabled individuals. If you require a replacement pass, you need to bring in the pass you were issued, and it will be replaced for $10.00. Passes for oversized vehicles between 20’ and 40’ are available as well. Please go to the city webpage to review all the information regarding the information about the annual beach parking pass.