It is time to celebrate Earth Day! Help make our coastline and park a cleaner, happier place for humans, plants, and animals, and become part of the solution to pollution. Please join us Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 9am-12pm for Coastal & Inner Coastal Cleanup Day! This is a day where we come together as a community to clean our beach and park.
Volunteer for the Annual Earth Day Cleanup Event
Joining the cleanup is easy:
- Choose the location you want to join
- Beach Location (21579 Pacific Coast Hwy)
- Near Zacks Too, Free Parking with mention of event
- Bartlett Park (19822 Beach Blvd)
- Behind Mothers Market, Free Parking
- Register here: https://forms.gle/d6utPwDjytWN55jt8
- Print, complete the waiver, and bring with you to the cleanup (one waiver per volunteer required)
- Gather the supplies that you will need to bring with you (think reusable)
- 3 or 5 gallon buckets are ideal
- Reusable gloves, the one for gardening or doing the dishes work well
- Reusable water bottles are always good to have
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen,
- As always, use public transportation, walk, bike, or carpool to the cleanup!
For questions, please contact Michelle Galvez at [email protected] or (714)375-8445.