It’s time to celebrate Coastal Cleanup Day! Help make our California coastline a cleaner, happier place for humans, plants, and animals, and become part of the solution to ocean pollution. Please join us Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 9am-12pm for Coastal & Inner Coastal Cleanup Day! This is a day where we come together as a community on an international scale to clean our beaches, parks, and waterways.
Joining the cleanup is easy:
- Choose the location you want to join, click on the link and pre-register:
- Fill out all sections of the waiver below and bring it with you to the event
- Gather the supplies that you will need to bring with you (think reusable):
- 3 or 5 gallon buckets are ideal
- Reusable gloves (for gardening or doing the dishes work well)
- Trash pick-up device
- Reusable water bottles are always good to have
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen,
- As always, use public transportation, walk, bike, or carpool to the cleanup!
Pre-registration is not required, but is encouraged.
FREE PARKING PROVIDED FOR BOTH LOCATIONS!
To register a group larger than ten volunteers or for any questions, please contact Michelle Galvez at email@example.com.
Can’t make it on Saturday, September 17? You can still participate in Coastal Cleanup Day! Clean up your local area year-round. Trash left in neighborhoods will eventually make its way to the coast, so cleaning up the streets will also help prevent marine debris. All cleanups taking place during the month of September will count towards the statewide goals.